Complex cities – An introduction
Please find below the program for the first event in a series on Complex cities graduations.
- 1st of September 2015, 8.45 – 10.45.
- Location: TBM-CZ A
8.45 – 9.15 Complex Cities – Planning for Change (Vincent Nadin)
- The role of Urbanism changes. This lecture highlights ways to meet new and urgent challenges by means of planning. It also emphasises the need to distinguish approaches to the planning and design of areas and regions in the context of internationalization.
9.15 – 9.45 Randstad (Complex cities) Research (Wil Zonneveld)
- Topics at the attention of the Randstad research group are metropolitan spatial structures, regional design and international planning and developing regions. This talk defines and discusses these keywords.
9.45 – 10.00 Break
10.00 – 10.15 Complex cities graduations – The program (Verena Balz)
- The complex cities research group has formulated an offer for graduation students. This presentation motivates the definition of research and design projects and points at organisational implications.
10.15 – 10.45 Q&A (Marta Relats, Qu Lei, Roberto Rocco, Stephen Read, Verena Balz)
- During the morning a group of Complex cities researchers will be present. It is an opportunity to meet them and to ask questions. Please prepare by taking account of the information on this page.
For more events concerning graduation orientation, see here.